iPhone- Battery Life Saving Tips:
F.A.Q about Devices:
- Charge your phone to 100% at least once a month
- Try not to charge your phone halfway. (When you charge your phone at a halfway point your battery will become sluggish and overtime reduce battery life).
- Let your phone drain completely for longer lasting battery life. It will now be able to recycle for a new full charge.
- If your phone gets over heated do not continue to use it! Let your phone rest, and recover equilibrium.
- Do not place your phone near ANY heat source. This may cause a potential hazard.
- Optimize your devices screen brightness, turn on auto brightness.
- Use Low Power Mode. Enabling Low Power Mode will disable certain settings to extend battery life.
F.A.Q about Devices:
- Question: Is it true that placing my device near a heat source will cause an injury?
- Answer: Yes, When a device has been exposed to any heat source your device will permanently lose battery capacity which contains chemicals in order for the battery to operate. Possibly expose you to radiation.
- Question: My iPhone has a 100% charge, many minutes later my battery drops drastically. What can I do to fix it?
- Answer: 1. Check for software issues (Update). 2. Test your battery life on stand-by 3. Turn off any settings that drain your battery. (Background App Refresh, Location Services & Spotlight Search).
- Question: Macbook computer sound not functioning.
- Answer: Shut down your Mac, Locate the following keys: Command, Option, P & R. Turn on your computer, Press and hold Command, Option, P & R immediately after you hear the start up sound. Hold these keys until you hear the startup sound a second time. Release the keys.
- Question: How do I connect my Apple Watch to my iPhone?
- Answer: Open the Apple Watch App on your iPhone and Tap "Start Pairing" on the main screen, Hold your Apple Watch up to your iPhone's camera so that the screen is aligned with the yellow outlined box on your iPhone's screen. Follow the on-screen instructions and enjoy your watch.
Copyright © 2017 iApple Assist. All rights reserved.